Friday 17 June 2011

O2 Media Awards 2011


I'm a-freight this isn't the award I'm in the running for. (Sorry.)

Hello there. This is a short missive to let you know that I've been nominated for a couple of O2 Media Awards. I'm up for the Feature Writer of the Year and Digital Journalist of the Year gongs at the Yorkshire and the Humber ceremony on July 14.

Last year I was shortlisted as both a Young Journalist and Digital Reporter and invited to eat veggie sausage sandwiches at The Loft in Leeds. This year's event will take place at York Racecourse.

This very blog formed part of my digital portfolio, so thank you for reading, commenting and generally being awesome over the past year. Without your support (and I do mean YOU), there wouldn't be much point to me doing it.

I'll report back to you on July 15 with all the gossip from the evening. And by gossip, I mean what we had to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment